Customer Service & Support
Customer Service Manager (Finland)
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager for 1st Level Customer Support team.
Our core values for our daily operations are Customer Focus, Trusted Partner, Innovative Spirit and Committed to Quality.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Acting as a Manager for 1st level Customer Support team.
• Developing and implementing customer support processes ensuring high-quality customer support. Improving customer service experience and customer satisfaction.
• Providing help and advice to Nordic customers using Landis+Gyr’s products and services.
• Driving and developing co-operation with other functions e.g. 2nd level support, customer projecting and Nordic sales.
• Organizing and participating trainings and seminars for customers.
We wish you to have:
• Experience acting as a Manager for customer support / specialist, experience from project environment is a plus.
• Good interpersonal, people and presentation skills.
• Innovative and motivative approach on things.
• Analytic and active approach with passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Familiarity with IT platforms and customer support tools like CRM.
• Understanding of energy measurement and communication networks is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal Swedish and English language skills due to Nordic customer base and international work environment.
• Ability to travel.
We offer You exciting career opportunity in an international environment, with challenging projects and committed top talented team. A workplace with employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
Interested? Be sure to also read our blog post of Landis+Gyr’s Customer Services (in Finnish).
Please submit your application and CV here latest on August 13, 2017.