Research & Development
RF Designer / Hardware Designer (Finland)
We are looking for RF Designer / Hardware Designer to join our world class R&D Devices function.
Our ideology is to develop reactive devices that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Developing cost-effective designs for use in our range of product.
• Working with multiple projects ensuring electronic hardware designs meet a variety of requirements, standards and regulations.
• Producing electronic hardware designs, and creating PCB designs and schematic entry for the RF based products.
• Cooperating with production to ensure timely introduction of product.
We wish you to have:
• Minimum of three years’ experience working in R&D hardware projects.
• Experience in high volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
• Familiarity with EU directives and compliant products.
• Good knowledge of RF and EMC related design rules, components and PCB layout.
• Experience in international multi-site projects.
• Fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
We offer You exciting career opportunity in an excellent international team with good attitude. A workplace with high job satisfaction. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact Kari Ikonen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 518 1301.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on May 28, 2017.