Research & Development
Testing Designer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Testing Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include testing embedded software components and functionality, and ensuring test approaches are clearly documented with full results to an auditable standard. You will actively contribute to the creation of a fast-paced high performing team, ensuring the quality of customer focused solutions are achieved with ongoing testing and test automation.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW/electronics engineering or other relevant field.
- You have at least two years of experience in working in testing role and experience working in multi-site projects.
- You are familiar with all phases of embedded software testing, with a particular emphasis on automation testing.
- Linux and C programming experience is an advantage.
- You also possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, + 358 40 5311 287.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on March 15, 2015.