Research & Development
User Interface Designer (Global SW Platform team) (Finland)
We are looking for a User Interface Designer to join our Global SW Platform team, part of world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include UI design for our product. You will also create solutions from wireframe models.
Expectations for skills and experience:
• You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field and experience in working in R&D SW projects.
• Minimum two years of experience in similar kind of tasks is advantage.
• You have experience in agile development methods.
• Experience on Angular JS, WebSockets, REST, Unit testing and UI testing is an advantage.
• You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do. You enjoy working with people from different cultural background, and you are willing to step in the heart of developing business with open mind attitude.
We offer you exciting career opportunity in international environment with high performing team. Among our top engineers you move towards new projects absorbing challenges all over again, spiced with a great team spirit. If you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward hearing from you.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
• Tuomas Kepanen, Tuomas.Kepanen@landisgyr.com, +358 50 561 1560
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 1st, 2017.