IT Application Support EMEA
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for devoted IT professional who is inspired by new technologies and projects, experienced in Applications and who is ready for new opportunity. The Objective of the role is MS SharePoint Content Management in a governance function, MS CRM 1st level support and Support & Training of IT Application users in EMEA.
Our mission is the IT setup of the SSC in Prague is the 1st priority – a steady analysis of the business process incl. application improvements. You will provide 1st level support for several IT Applications such as SharePoint and MS CRM.
Your future responsibilities
- SharePoint Governance & Content Management ownership
- Ensure layout and branding is streamlined and functional
- Ensure user experience to be fast (performance) and easy (navigation, content)
- Site collection administration such as permissions management, configuring web pages, configuring web parts, lists, views, libraries, Office client integration
- Leading and preparing SharePoint training for Business Users
- Manage site columns, content types, meta data
- 1st level support / user guidance throughout the daily business
- Creating and maintaining workflows (Nintex)
- Feedback business requirements or possible business process improvements to SharePoint Team
- Support the CRM team and provide 1st level support / user guidance throughout the daily business
- Leading CRM training for business user
Training for IT Applications
- Basic understanding of SharePoint
- Lead trainings for business users (e.g. CRM, SharePoint, officeatwork and other apps)
Experience at least 3 years experience IT business applications (Sharepoint, MS CRM and MS Office). Proven track record in maintaining Intranets and Intranet Portals. Experience with content management systems and collaboration concepts.
We also appreciate basic skills in business engagement – gathering objectives, analyzing requirements and translating into technical design.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with team members are essential as well as excellent customer facing and communication skills.
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546
Please leave application and CV here at the latest on February 28th, 2018.