Global Internal Auditor
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for senior colleague – Global Internal Auditor who will join our Global Internal Audit team, face new challenges and provide value-added and business-oriented recommendations to improve company’s internal controls, governance and risk management processes
As Internal Auditor, you will deliver internal audits during a year that will span across various business processes such as accounting, procurement, sales, customer contracts and projects, human resources, research & development, operations, inventory management, compliance and code of conduct and information security.
- Assist on detailed risk assessment prior to assignments encompassing data analytics, financial statements review, operational information provided by the audited organization and other stakeholders (e.g. Group/regional management, functional responsible, other assurance providers, etc.).
- Present and defend his/her own findings at closing meetings.
- Define and maintain audit programs.
- Execute and interpret pre-defined data analytics -scripting not required-.
- Timely issuance of internal audit reports, ensuring good quality management action plans.
- Follow up on closure of audit findings.
- Participate in the development of the audit function improving its processes.
- Champion implementation and maintenance processes for audit management tools.
- Develop training material and communication tools.
- Lead small assignments under oversight and coaching from more senior team members as part of his/her development plan.
- Minimum 4 years of internal audit experience
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Qualifications as CPA, ACCA, CIA and/or CFE
- Experienced with automated internal controls in SAP. Familiar with CAATS. Knowledge of ACL or any other data analytics tool.
- Knowledge of Audit Management Tools (e.g. Team Mate, IDEA, Pentana, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Ability to structure and summarize complex situations and information. Draft good quality executive summaries
- Resilient. Able to absorb stress and being able to work under time pressure.
- Strong listening and communication skills across all levels
- Analytical thinking and solution driven
As member of Global Internal Audit team, you will cooperate with Head of Internal Audit and your senior colleagues, you will have a chance to be involved in interesting assignments and be coached by seniors.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, open-minded work environment and motivating benefits package – Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office etc.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
If the role is interesting for you, please apply: Jana Ivancová (Senior Recruitment Coordinator), email@example.com, phone: +420 724 385 546