Business Excellence Manager
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
As Business Excellence Manager you will have responsibility for driving process improvements through the Integrated Management System. This includes maintaining compliance of business processes against the ISO standards, driving continuous improvement strategy, provide high Quality Business analytics support to the Management team, leading cross functional projects and facilitating a culture of improvement and excellence.
We are looking for experienced candidate with significant experience in leading projects and process improvement who is process driven and who is ready to face challenges within SSC environment.
Your future responsibilities:
Work in close cooperation with SSC management and the EMEA Quality function in order to:
- Conduct standard and process excellence audits
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures through the deployment and on-going maintenance of EMEA process house
- Lead continuous improvement projects (client experience management, cost optimization, revenue enablement)
- Identify needs for process standardization and areas for improvement
- Identify opportunities to improve key customer interaction and turn customer insight into actionable experience change
- Lead process improvement projects focusing on process re-engineering & process quality
- Establish regular process review plan, follows up on status/results
- Lead collaboration with stakeholders to improve end to end processes
- Interact with leadership and peers to drive improvement objectives and a Continuous Improvement roadmap
- Support transitions or organizational change
- Perform internal audits to assess process maturity
- Coordinate internal and external audits as main contact person for the SSC
- Professional experience – 7 to 10 years overall with at least 5 years in BPO/SSC setup
- Significant experience and demonstrable accomplishments in leading projects and process improvement
- Experience of working within a manufacturing organisation (including KAIZEN, lean six sigma) is beneficial.
- Expertise with using iGrafix tool would be highly beneficial
- Trained on ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 & OHSAS 18001 standards
- Leadership experience is essential
- Intercultural /Cross-cultural is essential
- Experience of working in a international customer service environment is beneficial
- Fluency and eloqency in English (another EU language of advantage)
- Proactive identification of improvement opportunities and pro-active approach
- Result, process and cost optimization driven approach
- Ability to think out of the box and develop creative and flexible solutions
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, open-minded work environment and motivating benefits package – Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office etc.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
If the role is interesting for you, please apply: askHR@landisgyr.com