Logistics Coordinator (Croatian&English)
We’re looking for a Logistics professional who will join our team in new Shared Service Centre in Prague and support delivery of Landis+Gyr products and services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction on a commercial level. We are happy to welcome our new colleague who will join our great team and fit our open and friendly culture.
With us, you will
- Work as part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team at a senior level to support the Commercial Logistics Manager by leading, developing and to continually improving all Commercial Logistics processes, for provision of products and services to our customers
- Build and maintain excellent working customer relationships, with feedback tracked on a frequent basis.
- Support the function to ensure Landis+Gyr Customer Logistics team achieve the highest level of Customer Service possible to all our customers
- Apply your knowledge in a new project, grow together our SSC in Prague, gain new skills and share with others the best practices
- Progress in new dynamic workplace, make change and cooperate with experienced professionals.
Your main responsibilities
- Order Management: verifications, raising and confirmation of orders to external customers via the SAP ERP system.
- Order Management: Send orders to suppliers (external companies and internal factories in EMEA)
- Order Management: check date of the shipments
- Order Management: Handling of Letter of credit, invoicing
- Work with the Operational Logistics team to continually update customers on their order progression, throughout the whole end to end process
- Support customers with all queries as required, acting as a first point of contact to the whole business. Commercial support for the assigned countries (GC, sales organizations, agents…)
- Maintenance of delivery documentation and raising of invoices for financial processing.
clarification of minor technical issues (interface to Technical Logistics in EMEA)
- Ownership and development of the functional KPI’s, with targets achieved on a consistent basis
- Generation and sharing of reports.
- Compliance, Export controls, JSOX, GTS, IS0*****
- Process in foreign trade, national regulations and FTA
- Communicate with internal contacts as well as the end customer to ensure On Time Delivery is achieved for all orders.
- Active approach and positive attitude towards new challenging project where we together build our new SSC in Prague. We are looking for a motivated professional with Logistics/Order Management background.
- Relevant experience in Order Management/Foreign trade/Sales administration within international company (min. 1 years, can be during studies) are essential. If you have experience with ERP system (ideally SAP), it would be really beneficial.
- Fluent English and Croatian, ability to cooperate, meet deadlines and provide excellent services are key competencies as well. With our goal to transfer and improve processes in high quality, we expect proactivity and motivation to search the best ideas and solutions.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly/open-minded environment and motivating benefits package – Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office and also great coffee
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, email@example.com, +420 724 385 546