Logistics Coordinator SSC
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.8 billion, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 6,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information is available at www.landisgyr.eu.
We’re looking for a Logistics professional who will join our team in Shared Service Centre in Prague and support delivery of Landis+Gyr products and services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction on a commercial level. We are happy to welcome our new colleague who will join our great team and fit our open and friendly culture.
With us, you will
- Work as part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team to support the Commercial Logistics team
- Build and maintain excellent working customer relationships, with feedback tracked on a frequent basis.
- Support the function to ensure Landis+Gyr Customer Logistics team achieve the highest level of Customer Service possible to all our customers
- Apply your knowledge in a new project, grow together our SSC in Prague, gain new skills and share with others the best practices
Your main responsibilities
- Order Management: verifications, raising and confirmation of orders to external customers via the SAP ERP system.
- Order Management: Send orders to suppliers (external companies and internal factories in EMEA)
- Order Management: check date of the shipments
- Order Management: Handling of Letter of credit, invoicing
- Work with the Operational Logistics team to continually update customers on their order progression
- Support customers with all queries as required, acting as a first point of contact to the whole business. Commercial support for the assigned countries (GC, sales organizations, agents…)
- Maintenance of delivery documentation and raising of invoices for financial processing.
- Ownership and development of the functional KPI’s
- Generation and sharing of reports.
- Compliance, Export controls, JSOX, GTS, IS0*****
- Process in foreign trade, national regulations and FTA
- Communicate with internal contacts as well as the end customer to ensure On Time Delivery is achieved for all orders.
- Active approach and positive attitude towards challenging project where we together improve processes within SSC.
- We are looking for a motivated professional with Logistics/Order Management background.
- Relevant experience in Order Management/Foreign trade/Sales administration within international company (min. 1 years, can be during studies).
- Fluent in English
- Proactivity and motivation to search the best ideas and solutions.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly/open-minded environment and motivating benefits package – Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office and also great coffee
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com