Logistics Coordinator SSC (French&English)
We’re looking for a Logistics/Order Management professional who will join our team in new Shared Service Centre in Prague and support delivery of Landis+Gyr products and services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction on a commercial level.
With us, you will
- Work as part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team to support the Commercial Logistics team.
- Build and maintain excellent working customer relationships, with feedback tracked on a frequent basis.
- Support the function to ensure Landis+Gyr Customer Logistics team achieve the highest level of Customer Service possible to all our customers
- Apply your knowledge in a new project, grow together our SSC in Prague.
- Progress in new dynamic workplace where you can make change and cooperate with experienced professionals.
Your future responsibilities
- Order Management: verifications, raising and confirmation of orders to external customers via the SAP ERP system, send orders to suppliers (external companies and internal factories in EMEA), check date of the shipments, handling of Letter of credit, invoicing
- Work with the Operational Logistics team to continually update customers on their order progression, throughout the whole end to end process
- Support customers with all queries as required, acting as a first point of contact to the whole business.
- Maintenance of delivery documentation and raising of invoices for financial processing.
- Ownership and development of the functional KPI’s
- Generation and sharing of reports.
- Compliance, Export controls, JSOX, GTS, IS0*****
- Process in foreign trade, national regulations and FTA
- Communicate with internal contacts as well as the end customer
- We are looking for a motivated professional with Logistics/Order Management background.
- Relevant experience in Order Management/Foreign trade/Sales administration within international company (min. 1 years, can be during studies) are essential.
- Experience with ERP system (ideally SAP), it would be really beneficial.
- Fluent English and good French
- Ability to cooperate, meet deadlines and provide excellent services are as well key competencies.
- Willignes to improve processes and look for solutions, we expect proactivity and motivation to search the best ideas.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and motivating benefits package.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com