Commercial Logistics (English & German)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We’re looking for a Commercial Logistics professional who will join our team in new Shared Service Center in Prague and support delivery of Landis+Gyr products and services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction on a commercial level, whilst supporting, mentoring and coaching the team members.
With us, you get the opportunity to:
- Communicate with internal contacts as well as the end customer to ensure On Time Delivery is achieved for all orders.
- Ensure Accurate entering of orders on to the SAP ERP system, in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain excellent working customer relationships, with feedback tracked on a frequent basis.
- Support the function to ensure Landis+Gyr Customer Logistics team achieve the highest level of Customer
- Service possible to all our customers.
- To work as part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team at a senior level to support the Commercial Logistics Manager by leading, developing and to continually improving all Commercial Logistics processes, for provision of products and services to our customers.
- Ensure accurate inputs and maintenance of ERP Masterdata
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Order Management: verifications, raising and confirmation of orders to external customers via the SAP ERP system.
- Order Management: Send orders to suppliers (external companies and internal factories in EMEA)
- Order Management: check date of the shipments
- Order Management: Handling of Letter of credit, invoicing
- Working with the Operational Logistics team to continually update customers on their order progression, throughout the whole end to end process
- Supporting customers with all queries as required, acting as a first point of contact to the whole business.
- Commercial support for the assigned countries (GC, sales organizations, agents…)
- Maintenance of delivery documentation and raising of invoices for financial processing.
- Clarification of minor technical issues (interface to Technical Logistics in EMEA)
- Ownership and development of the functional KPI’s, with targets achieved on a consistent basis. Generation and sharing of reports.
- Compliance, Export controls, JSOX, GTS, IS0*****
- Process in foreign trade, national regulations and FTA
We expect active approach and positive attitude towards new challenging project where we together build our new SSC in Prague and processes. We are looking for a motivated professional with Logistics/Order Management background.
We expect relevant experience in Order Management, foreign trade within international company (min. 2 years). If you have experience with ERP system (ideally SAP), it would be really beneficial.
Fluent English and German is essential as well as ability to cooperate, meet deadlines and provide excellent services. With the ambition to improve processes, we expect active approach and motivation to join L+G Prague team.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact:
Jana.Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546
Please submit your application and CV at the latest on 28th February, 2018.