Logistics Coordinator (Spanish&English)
We’re looking for a Logistics professional who will join our team in Shared Service Centre in Prague and support delivery of Landis+Gyr products and services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction on a commercial level. As our new colleague, you will support our Spanish speaking clients so it is essential for us to have the good level of language skills.
With us, you will
- Work as part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team to support the Commercial Logistics Manager.
- Build and maintain excellent working customer relationships, with feedback tracked on a frequent basis.
- Support the function to ensure Landis+Gyr Customer Logistics team achieve the highest level of Customer Service possible to all our customers
- Apply your knowledge in a new project, grow together our SSC in Prague, gain new skills and share with others the best practices
Your main responsibilities
- Order Management: verifications, raising and confirmation of orders to external customers via the SAP ERP system.
- Order Management: Send orders to suppliers (external companies and internal factories in EMEA), check date of the shipments, handling of Letter of credit, invoicing
- Work with the Operational Logistics team to continually update customers on their order progression, throughout the whole end to end process
- Support customers with all queries as required, acting as a first point of contact to the whole business.
- Maintenance of delivery documentation and raising of invoices for financial processing.
- Supporting development of the functional KPI’s, with targets achieved on a consistent basis
- Generation and sharing of reports.
- Compliance, Export controls, JSOX, GTS, IS0*****
- Process in foreign trade, national regulations and FTA
- Communicate with internal contacts as well as the end customer to ensure On Time Delivery is achieved for all orders.
- We expect positive and active approach and professional experience within Logistics/Order Management min. 1 year.
- Relevant experience in Order Management/Foreign trade/Sales administration within international company.
- Experience with ERP system (ideally SAP)
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Ability to cooperate, meet deadlines and provide excellent services are key competencies as well.
We provide constant support in your development, flexibility, friendly, open-minded environment and motivating benefits package. You will participate on transition project and gain this relevant experience.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com