Logistics Coordinator SSC (English)
We’re looking for a Logistics professional who will join our team in Shared Service Centre in Prague and support delivery of Landis+Gyr products and services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction on a commercial level. We are happy to welcome our new colleague who will join our great team and fit our open and friendly culture.
With us, you will
- Work as part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team to support the Commercial Logistics team
- Build and maintain excellent working customer relationships, with feedback tracked on a frequent basis.
- Support the function to ensure Landis+Gyr Customer Logistics team achieve the highest level of Customer Service possible to all our customers
- Apply your knowledge in a new project, grow together our SSC in Prague, gain new skills and share with others the best practices
Your main responsibilities
- Order Management: verifications, raising and confirmation of orders to external customers via the SAP ERP system.
- Order Management: Send orders to suppliers (external companies and internal factories in EMEA)
- Order Management: check date of the shipments
- Order Management: Handling of Letter of credit, invoicing
- Work with the Operational Logistics team to continually update customers on their order progression
- Support customers with all queries as required, acting as a first point of contact to the whole business. Commercial support for the assigned countries (GC, sales organizations, agents…)
- Maintenance of delivery documentation and raising of invoices for financial processing.
- Ownership and development of the functional KPI’s
- Generation and sharing of reports.
- Compliance, Export controls, JSOX, GTS, IS0*****
- Process in foreign trade, national regulations and FTA
- Communicate with internal contacts as well as the end customer to ensure On Time Delivery is achieved for all orders.
- Active approach and positive attitude towards challenging project where we together improve processes within SSC.
- We are looking for a motivated professional with Logistics/Order Management background.
- Relevant experience in Order Management/Foreign trade/Sales administration within international company (min. 1 years, can be during studies).
- Fluent English and additional European language is big plus.
- Proactivity and motivation to search the best ideas and solutions.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly/open-minded environment and motivating benefits package – Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office and also great coffee
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com