Corporate Trainer (English & German)
Are you a devoted Trainer with technical background? Are you motivated to join energy management business and develop our Product and Application training portfolio?
Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage energy better. Our meters and solutions empower utilities and end-customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the largest global player in smart metering with one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, our products, solutions and services empower utilities and consumers with the data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today-and tomorrow.
With us, you get the opportunity to secure the Product and Application Training portfolio and delivery to our customers, partners and employees with the goal, to create an outstanding image, a high trust, a good knowhow sharing and in the end happy customers and for us increased revenue.
- Apply best practice to develop a focused and concise Product and Application training portfolio and secure a modern, pragmatic and attractive knowledge transfer to our customers, partners and employees
- Secure a comprehensive user training program on products and applications for our customers and employers as well as special sales training program for our sales force, agents and distributors.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal departments, especially Sales and Product teams to keep the training material and messages updated at all times
- User and Sales Trainings on IT infrastructure / Communication applications / meeting devices and/or analytics software is of advantage
- Trainings on more general topics like Smart Metering, Smart Grid, IoT, IPV6 and IT Security
- Support the Head of Training in pro-active marketing and sales of the training program
What you need to qualify?
- It is essential that you are experienced in active teaching, ideally to adults on products and technologies.
- We expect practical experience in teaching and knowledge transfer with state of the art technologies, like class room teaching, E-Learning, Internet/Intranet/Extranet, Webcasts, etc.
- There a several core competencies which are important for us: Interactive Web based trainings, IT related topics like IT Security and Applications, Communication related topics like LTE, G3, Powerline, Ethernet. As well as didactila knowledge and presentation skills.
- Experience in working in international teams globally and fluent German and English is required.
- University degree – ideally in electrical engineering/metering, utility or IT backgrounds
- Willingness to travel in EMEA (about 20%)
- Responsibility, ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and make decisions
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546
Please leave your application and CV here at the latest on March 16th, 2018.