Customer Service Manager
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.8 billion, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 6,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information is available at www.landisgyr.eu.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
As a Customer Service Manager you are leading the L1 Customer Service team as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for designated geographical area (case management, case triage, technical analysis and case resolving). Managing the L2 partner in terms of priority of activities as well as delivery of add-on operational services (service fulfillment).
Your future responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Customer Service L1 in CEE as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Managing the team per L+G rules, policy and Service Level Agreements
- Drive appropriate customer cases resolution, reporting and escalation routes through supervision of the Customer Service L1 team for the entrusted region and technology.
- Register, classify and resolve known customer cases (problems), in CZ setup the current status is more to act as a funnel focusing more to administrative tasks in case handling
- Customer reports (some customers require a monthly written report of how SLA was fulfilled and how much time we have used for case resolving)
- Escalate incidents / problems to L2 (Product Lines)
- Implementing the defined L+G service processes and tools for the team
- Securing the customer satisfaction for services delivered in the defined area
- Securing the team competence
- Defining SW related services in collaboration with Service PM organisation
- Making sure invoicing information for Service Agreements is maintained on accurate level
- Acting as a SPOC for customer incidents (case management, case triage, technical analysis and case resolving)
- Problem solving on the found faults by analyzing Log files, etc. and by reproducing problems
- Accessing Customer systems via remote connection for analyzing the faults and patching / fixing the Customers system or data
- Creating and modifying Technical Notes and guidelines by documenting the Incident Remedy (Knowledge database)
- Acting as a link between product management / R&D and 2nd levels, and projecting in customer Support issues
- Setting priorities for 2nd level organization in connection of Incident/Problem management, and service delivery in Converge, Advance (3rd party product), W1000 and Message Handler in accordance of the valid the service agreements
- Degree: minimum is a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional experience: 3+ experience in IT system maintenance or SW development
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Leadership experience in multicultural / multi-site environment is an advantage
- High effectively communication
- Responsibility acceptance
- Customer service skills
- Fluent written and spoken Czech and English, other languages may be advantage
- ITIL Foundation level or equivalent
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, open-minded work environment and motivating benefits package – Cafeteria, pension contribution, Multisport Card, flexible working hours, sick days, home office etc.
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
If the role is interesting for you, please apply: askHR@landisgyr.com