Financial Accountant SSC (GL) with English
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.8 billion, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 6,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information is available at www.landisgyr.eu.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you ready for new challenge in Accounting? Do you want to join our L+G Group – industry leader in energy management solutions? Join our team as Financial Accountant with German!
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective vision – manage energy better. For utilities, this means streamlined operations, cost savings, and more reliable customer service. For consumers, this means a smaller environmental footprint, lower cost options, and ways to stay in control of their own energy usage. For Accounting, this means that L+G has established Shared Service Center and we manage Accounting better.
We are looking for Financial Accountant who will follow established procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the organisation’s financial records and transactions from Prague. This role is open for UK transition and we appreciate the experience with transition.
Accounts Payable (AP) Accounting in SAP
- Receive documents (invoice / Credit Note / Other)
- Check and Reject non-compliant documents (Legal + VAT)
- Post invoice with PO and service/goods receipt and manage exceptions and discrepancies
- Operate the approval workflow in invoice cockpit
- EDI document handling
- Prepare payment proposal and upload to ebanking and solve reminders
- Answer to account statement requests, handle queries and maintain master data
- Propose AP accruals
- Interco invoices reconciliation and Interco accruals
- Reconcile AP and GL accounts
- GR/IR Reconciliation
- Check debit balances
- Post expense report on employee account
- Load of T&E system data file in SAP
- Handle employee inquiries re T&E
Accounts Receivable (AR) in SAP
- Process payments, bank statements and reconcile payments, invoices, customer accounts
- Reconcile unallocated cash and calculate bad debt accruals
- Reconcile AR and GL accounts
- Maintain creditor accounts
- Reconcile customer statements
- Manage intercompany receivables
- Intercompany Accounting
- Cash Flow Planning and Reporting
- Education in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Relevant experience in Accounting (AP, AR) min. 2 years
- Knowledge of SAP is very much preferrable
- English – fluent
- Flexibility and client oriented personality
- Detail and process oriented, organized and analytic mindset
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Open-minded friendly approach, active attitude in fast changing environment
With us you get opportunity to
- Apply your knowledge in a new project and grow together our SSC in Prague
- Gain new skills and share with others the best practices
- Progress in new dynamic workplace, make change and cooperate with experienced professionals.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and motivating benefits package.
For further details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com