Financial Accountant (English & German)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for new colleague who will join our Transactional Accounting team and together with us support our Shared Service Center in Prague.
As Financial Accountant you will follow established procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the organisation’s financial records and transactions from Prague. You will join DACH team and support challenging German speaking markets.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and motivating benefits package.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account Payables
- Processing of accounting documents (invoice / Credit Note / Other)
- Check and Reject non-compliant documents (Legal + VAT)
- Post invoice with PO and service/goods receipt (3 way match), and 2 way match with or without PO
- Manage exceptions and discrepancies
- EDI document handling
- Prepare payment proposal and upload to ebanking
- Solve reminders / Dunning letters
- Answer to account statement requests, handle vendor/internal queries and maintain master data
- Propose AP accruals
- Intercompany invoices reconciliation and Intercompany accruals
- Subledger vs. G/L reconciliations
- Travel Expenses
- Post expense report on employee account
- Load of T&E system data file in SAP
- Handle employee inquiries re T&E
- Account Receivables
- Process payments received on bank account (incoming bank transfers)
- Reconcile payments received, invoices, customer accounts
- Reconcile unallocated cash
- Calculate bad debt accruals
- Reconcile AR and GL accounts
- Maintain creditor accounts
- Reconcile customer statements
- Perform collection activities (dunning mails, reminders, calls)
- Manage intercompany receivables
- Cash Flow Planning
- Maintain work instructions, training materials and process documentation
- Education in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Relevant experience in Accounting (AP, AR) min. 1 – 3 years
- Knowledge of SAP is big advantage
- English and German language on advanced level
- Flexibility and client oriented personality
- Detail and process oriented, organized and analytic mindset
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Open-minded friendly approach, active attitude in fast changing environment
With us you get opportunity to
- Apply your knowledge and gain skills in our new dynamic SSC environment.
- Progress in dynamic workplace, make change and cooperate with experienced professionals.
- Supportive, friendly team members and managers who share with you team spirit and our multicultural spirit.
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546