Financial Accountant SSC (APAR) with English&Greek
In Landis+Gyr, we’re looking for a Financial Accountant who will join our great team in Prague and support our SSC projects and create together with us great international workplace. As Financial Accountant you will have a chance to handle wider scope of tasks – AP, AR, Intercompany Accounting and Bank so you have an opportunity to apply your knowledge as well as gain new relevant competencies in our Landis+Gyr team.
We are happy to welcome you in our friendly team in Prague!
With us you get opportunity also to
– Being part of the SSC in the period of harmonization
– Gain new skills and share with others the best practices
– Progress in new dynamic workplace, make change and cooperate with experienced professionals
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and motivating benefits package.
Your future responsibilities
- Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) Accounting in SAP
- Processing of accounting documents (Invoices / Credit Note / Other)
- Check and Reject non-compliant documents (Legal + VAT)
- Post invoice with PO and service/goods receipt and manage exceptions and discrepancies
- Operate the approval workflow in invoice cockpit
- EDI document handling
- Prepare payment proposal and upload to ebanking and solve reminders
- Answer to account statement requests, handle queries and maintain master data
- Propose AP accruals
- Intercompany invoices reconciliation and Intercompany accruals
- Subledger vs. G/L reconciliations
- Process Travel Expenses & Post expense report on employee account
- Load of T&E system data file in SAP
- Handle employee inquiries re T&E
- Process payments, bank statements and perform daily bank reconciliations (reconcile payments, invoices, customer accounts)
- Education in Accounting, Finance or Economics ideally
- Experience in Accounting (Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable) min. 1 years or relevant education/internship
- Knowledge of SAP is a big advantage
- English and Greek– advanced
- Flexibility and client oriented personality
- Detail and process oriented, organized and analytic mindset
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Open-minded friendly approach, active attitude in fast changing environment
We are open for junior candidate – fresh graduate with relevant Economics/Finance education who is willing to learn and improve processes.
We invite you to join a journey with a L+G Transactional Accounting team and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com