Research & Development
Hardware Designer / Senior Hardware Designer (Finland)
We are looking for a Hardware Designer / Senior Hardware Designer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include developing cost-effective designs for use in our range of products. You will ensure that your electronic hardware designs meet a variety of requirements, including company, national and international standards, as well as regulatory, statutory and customer requirements. You will produce electronic hardware designs, create PCB designs and schematic entry. Liaising with production you will ensure timely introduction of product. You will be working in multiple product designs.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in electronics or other relevant field.
- You have at least three years of experience working in R&D hardware projects.
- You have experience within high volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
- You are familiar with EU directives and compliant products.
- You possess good knowledge of EMC design rules, Components and PCB layout.
- Experience of Mentor Graphics (PADS or DxDesigner) is advantage.
- Experience in international multi-site projects.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
We offer you a position in an excellent international team with good attitude. Join us and this exciting opportunity of new product development with thrilling technologies!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com or +358 40 531 1287.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 21, 2015.