Head of Product Management Grid Edge (Finland)
Location: Jyskä, Finland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our Product Management Organization in Zug, Switzerland or Jyskä, Finland we are looking for an individual experienced in an international and multicultural working environment to join us as a:
Head of Product Management Grid Edge
Customers in over 70 countries around the globe secure their high precision electricity measurement and communication with our electricity meters manufactured. As Head of Product Management Grid Edge you define the portfolio strategy as well as the road map for our Grid Edge offers and explore new use cases expanding the L+G footprint in the Grid Edge.
In this key role and as a leader of the Product Management Team your main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
• Develop L+G EMEA Grid Edge strategy and portfolio
• Prepare mid-long term strategy and roadmap in collaboration with other regions and group
• Understand the competitive landscape of the portfolio
• Lifecycle management, owning business case and initiating R&D projects for portfolio
• Ownership for the business case for the Grid Edge portfolio, ensure portfolio profitability
• Act as center of competence and virtual lead on Grid Edge use cases and applications embedded in the products and solutions in EMEA
• Represent team and grid edge portfolio/innovations within L+G organization
• Identify new potentials in selected key markets, work closely with local sales to develop innovative new solutions and services
• Lead portfolio / market strategy discussions with customers, industry bodies, governments etc. supporting sales and building strong thought leadership on target areas selected
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Shape markets and pave the ground favorable to our solutions and services portfolio
• Define and evolve lean innovation capabilities and processes for fast learning within L+G
• Ensure learnings are seamlessly incorporated into the solutions to continuously improve the offering
• Ensure effective communication and interfacing with internal and external parties
This expert position requires:
• University degree or equivalent education in Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, IT, communication or power engineering
• Extensive years of experience in business to business Product Management for a range of products/solutions with focus on technology industry (metering, utility, telecom)
• Business background in Marketing, Portfolio Management and/or Business Development
• Successful project management in cooperation with interfaces both internally and externally
• Proven experience with applying lean innovation management principles
• Track record of successful market launches for substantially large products/solutions
• Ability to interact with customers
• Proven ability to manage professional experts
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take on this challenge with a team of experts and if you are experienced within a multi-national, multi-cultural and a multi-department environment then we look very much forward to meeting you.
For more information please contact Peter-Georg Koller, firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 41 935 64 75.
Please submit your application and CV to Jyskä, Finland located position here at the latest on 5th of August, 2019.