Leadership Development Program – Business Transformation Manager
To strengthen our talent pool and leadership pipeline we are looking for an exceptional person to join us in the role of Business Transformation Manager where you will work under the direct sponsorship of one of our Executive Leadership Team and lead or be a key contributor to a number of diverse areas.
- Building and managing virtual project teams to deliver large scale and complex projects, supporting executives with the fiscal strategic planning cycle and budgeting process.
- Producing and Analysing data that drives proactive decision making
- Supporting business activities including feasibility studies, developing business goals, creating business strategies and contributing to the development of transformative ideas that can improve employee engagement and foster a culture of 'right first time and on budget'.
- Experience in working in an agile, complex working environment with a demonstrable track record in successful delivery.
- Proven ability to build and sustain effective business relationships across varying levels in the organisation.
- Sensitivity to different cultures and take pleasure in working in an international setting.
- Ability to interface all levels of employees, especially Executive level leadership.
- Ability to work with a team in completion of activities and tasks.
- Ability to communicate well (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Out-going, high-energy personality, highly organised.
- University degree or equivalent vocational qualification (Masters degree preferred)
- Must be available to rotate after 1-year to a Landis+Gyr global office.
- Ability to travel 25%
We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international environment.
The role is for a fixed term of 2 years split into 2 x 1-year assignments and after the first 12 months you can expect to change reporting to another member of the Executive Leadership Team along with a change in base location which is likely to be in another country.
For further details or to submit an application please send request or covering letter and CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 4th May 2018.