Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: Maternity leave cover
Our Landis+Gyr Shared Services and Central and Eastern Europe HR team is seeking for a motivated, committed and resourceful HR Generalist to assist with the management of the day-to-day operations and support the execution and administration of HR policies, procedures as well as provide assistance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues. This is done while maintaining the corporate culture yet family atmosphere in our fast growing reginal services organisation in Prague
HR Generalist reports to the Head of Human Resources.
Your future responsibilities:
- Application of local and regional employment law and execution of HR policies and procedures related to the CZ and CEE sales and technology and the SSC operations
- Accountability for the administration of the employee lifecycle (e.g. social security, interface with L+G’s social partners, payroll, occupational health, outsourced services)
- Responsibility for ensuring that all ‘out of cycle’ changes to employees’ data (e.g. personal data, job information, position information, base pay, promotions, special bonus payments etc.) are documented, maintained in the HRIS and shared with payroll as appropriate.
- Management of employees’ vacation and time attendance and absence representation of L+G as an employer in the region
Specifically, the HR Generalist:
- Owns, contributes to or participates in HR related projects and programmes, initiatives and organisational development
- Applies knowledge of Czech employment related legislation
- Creates, reviews and keeps updated employee related documentation such as policies, procedures, process maps, internal guidelines etc.
- Drafts and executes employee communications to targeted groups
- Coordinates preparation and validation of attendance reports, payroll inputs and outputs
- Responds to employee and manager queries
- Partners with departments in any employee relations related matters
- University degree in economics or humanities (at least Bachelor), further education in HR a plus
- 3-5 years professional experience in a generalist or a specialist HR role
- Very good knowledge and application of employment legislation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of the complexity of a modern HRIS environment
- Work experience from a multinational environment is an advantage
We are looking for team player who can built relationships, communicate effectively and who is willing to face challenges in a fast-moving corporate environment.
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and offer a competitive benefits package.
For more details please contact: askHR@landisgyr.com