Are you experienced HRIS Analyst ready to progress in SuccessFactors and participate on new projects? Join our team in Landis+Gyr and you will play an active role in implementation of new or enhanced HR technology as well as drive system setup and continuous improvements for existing modules. You will be an expert in the end-to-end HR Processes that the SuccessFactors tool supports, have business analyst, consulting as well as project management expertise.
Your future responsibilities:
- Functional and Technical Knowledge of SuccessFactors EC, LMS, PM, GM to provide L2 support to end users. Troubleshoot and resolve errors and problems as they relate to SuccessFactors
- With supervisory responsibility for the Global Successfactors Service Desk, you will provide L2 support to end users, and will have the ability to diagnose and resolve errors and issues
- On this position you will support the Global HR team and all global employees and acts as the liaison between end-users, power-users, local HR, HR business process owners, internal IT, SAP and SF 3rd party integrators
- Management responsibility of the overall HR Successfactors help desk: Deliver monthly reporting on tickets and their status; analyse Successfactors support activity to identify system evolutions, seasonal trends/ peaks of activity
- Planning and delivery of Key HR Systems projects
- Interpret and anticipate impacts of end-user requirements and actively deliver in these plans
- Ownership of Change Requests/ Release process,
- Play an active role in delivery of new SuccessFactors modules or enhanced functionality
- Functional/ Technical Specification (ownership of Workbooks)
- Testing: Coordinate UAT/ Test plan creation and execution
- Know-How of SuccessFactors releases to support the HR Systems roadmap
- Act as liaison with IT/ 3rd party suppliers and functional users when creating and testing new functionality/ improvements to SuccessFactors modules
- Design and production of quality HR metrics reports, dashboards as defined by the business owner
- Production of Ad Hoc Reports as required by the business ensuring data accuracy
- 3-5 years of experience in an similar international HRIS environment
- Ideally min. 1 full implementation of SF with exposure to all stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Functional and some technical aptitude in Successfactors, gained in a global environment.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and ability to use your initiative to meet the business needs.
- Experienced in Employee Central plus at least 1 other SF module is desirable (Performance, Goals, LMS, Succession, Compensation, Recruitment and OnBoarding)
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors ORD/ Reports & Dashboards also desired
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work under pressure and be flexible in order to meet business requirement
With us, you have an opportunity to:
- Develop your competencies, actively cooperate with international experts and implement your ideas
- Join international dynamic workplace, participate on new projects and gain complex experience
- Enjoy your benefits to balance your professional and personal life: Benefity cafeteria system with points for culture, relax, sport etc., Multisport card to fulfil your sporty needs, life insurance contribution, flexibility with core hours plan (9:30 – 15:30) and home offices.
We invite you to join a journey with a L+G HR team! We are happy to support you and your development and together grow our organization.
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, email@example.com, +420 724 385 546