HW Designer (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
We offer an interesting job opportunity with the largest global player in the smart metering business!
Our R&D Devices team is looking for a new member. Our ideology is to develop reactive devices that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Your responsibilities include:
• Developing cost-effective designs for use in our range of product.
• Working with projects ensuring electronic hardware designs meet a variety of requirements, standards and regulations.
• Producing electronic hardware designs, reviewing PCB designs and schematic entry for the RF based products.
• Cooperating with production to ensure timely introduction of product.
We wish you to have:
• Experience working in R&D hardware projects.
• Experience in high volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
• Familiarity with EU directives and compliant products.
• Knowledge of RF and EMC related design rules, components and PCB layout.
• Experience in international multi-site projects.
• English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
With us you get challenging and rewarding position in the developing international business environment with great colleagues, collaborative teams and employee activities.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life here.
For further details please contact:
• Seppo Räihä firstname.lastname@example.org, or +358 40 531 1287
• Kari Ikonen email@example.com, or +358 40 518 1301
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on 4th of December, 2018.