Interim HR Business Partner (Switzerland)
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.8 billion, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 5,600 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better.
As per 1st May 2020 until end of February 2021 (10 months) we are looking for a highly motivated team member for our Human Resources department headquartered in Zug, Switzerland as a: Interim HR Business Partner 100%
In this challenging and rewarding position you are responsible for the development and implementation of Human Resources processes that support both the operational and the strategic effectiveness of HR, providing solutions for the needs of internal clients taking into account corporate or regional policies covering training and development, remuneration and benefits as well as recruitment and selection. You provide effective business partnering services through advice and support of the wider HR team in the delivery of operational and strategic initiatives.
This position requires:
- A degree in HR (Federal Diploma of Higher Education or equivalent) with work experience in a dynamic international company
- Substantial expert knowledge of the whole HR value chain
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to maintain robust relationships with the stakeholders
- Self-starter, well-organized and team-oriented personality
- Experience in working within multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- A proactive and solution-oriented work approach, combined with a high customer focus
- Excellent language skills in English and German, both written and spoken, all other languages are a plus
- Stimulating and multidisciplinary environment in a high-tech industry
- State of the art tools and processes
- Attractive Total Rewards package
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross-functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Christian Schaffner, Head of Human Resources Switzerland.
Share this position: https://www.landisgyr.eu/openings/interim-hr-business-partner/