International Tax Manager (60% – 100%)
Energy utilities all over the world make our Group the leading provider of energy management solutions and services. We employ the latest technology to deliver value-driven solutions, with enhanced functionality. Over 6,000 employees in 30 countries all over the world commit their experience, passion and innovative power to create exceptional value for our customers.
For the Tax Group at corporate headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for a highly motivated International Tax Manager (60% – 100%).
In this newly created role you will manage the worldwide tasks of the tax department together with the Head of Tax. Main focus will be:
- Support and coordinate group wide with tax projects (e.g. transfer pricing documentation implementation)
- Manage tax risks (e.g. prevent and monitor exit tax in all jurisdictions, manage permanent establishment risks)
- Support and provide transfer pricing advice in operational projects to other group companies and key staff
- 5–8 years’ experience working in a tax department of a large multinational or in the international tax department of a "Big Four" company as well as knowledge and skills in working in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Transfer Pricing specialist and familiar with country by country reporting topics and other transfer pricing topics.
- strong skills in excel (knowledge in ERP systems like SAP or consolidation software like Cognos or Hyperion is a plus)
- taxation qualification or relevant Master's Degree is a must
- good interpersonal skills and a sensitivity for an intercultural work environment is important for successful communication with the senior finance staff of the group
- very high level in written and spoken English
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take this challenge, we very much look forward to meeting you. Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com.
For question please get in contact with Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager.