IT Support Expert with German&English
Landis+Gyr is looking for our new colleague service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team. You will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks of our business in German speaking countries (especially Switzerland). You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
Your future responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
- Ideally Computer science, IT or a related fit Academic background
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role is a plus
- Good level of English and German
- Knowledge of :
- Operating systems: MS Windows server, Linux as a plus
- Database systems: Oracle, MS SQL as a plus
- Internet technologies
- IT Networks
- Data transfers
- Working knowledge with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Analytical skills and problem solving are the key competencies
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time
We invite you to join a journey with an energetic team of Landis+Gyr experts and the greatest customers.
For further details please contact:
- Jana.Ivancova, email@example.com, +420 724 385 546