(Junior) Automation / Security Software Developer (Solution Integration Testing team) (Finland)
Do you want to become Automation or Security testing professional? Want to learn new things and constantly develop yourself? Are you near ending your studies, just graduated or even starting a new career?
We are looking for a (Junior) Automation / Security Software Developer to join our Solution Integration Testing team with opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining automated software testing environment and test asset.
• Executing both functional and non-functional end-to-end validations by using high-end test methods.
• Executing, analyzing and fixing automation related defects.
• Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
• Review and analyze end to end-product lifecycle of security solutions.
We wish you to have:
• Willingness to get familiar with test automation as a software developer.
• Familiarity with Agile methods.
• Fluent English language skills both spoken and written due the international work environment.
• Ability learn new things.
• Team player skills.
We offer You exciting career opportunity with committed top talented co-workers, great working atmosphere with a spice of internationality, latest technologies and participation in interesting projects. A workplace with employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills for learning new technologies, you are a team player and strongly committed to quality in everything you do, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact:
• Matti Hietaranta, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 594 7840.
• Jarkko Rytkönen, email@example.com, +354 40 673 7767.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Please submit your application and CV here at the latest on April 26th, 2018.