Manager, R&D Projects (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Are you an internationally oriented project management professional looking for new challenges? We are looking for a R&D Project Manager to join our global R&D team with the opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
As an R&D Project Manager you lead the smart energy device development projects. You have the overall responsibility for planning the project timeline, deliverables and quality. You also handle the project budgeting and product costs, and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle.
An important part of your responsibilities is the coordination of activities during project phase between the development and manufacturing sites of EMEA. You actively represent the interest of the project to global stakeholders and share knowledge across sites and departments. You also provide full transparency to the project status in various presentations and meetings.
Expectations for skills & experience:
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
• Experience in working in international R&D projects with multiple site connections.
• Strong technical background and knowledge from all required main areas (HW, SW, mechanics).
• Strong project management skills and the ability to represent your project in challenging situations.
• Fluent communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to act in internal technical meetings.
• Willingness to travel.
In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing team. You take responsibility for interesting projects now and in the future. Our industry and business environment offer positive challenges with opportunities for personal development! If you have a passion for driving projects and a collaborative approach to working we would like you to join the Landis+Gyr team.
Catch a glimpse of our daily life in our blog posts.
For further details please contact:
• Ulla Yrjölä, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 587 7475 (contact preferably by phone)
• Prasad Somwanshi, email@example.com, +41 76 362 5145
Please submit your application and CV here latest on September 28th, 2018.