Marketing Manager (m/w) EMEA
Sustainable energy management is our mission!
Would you like to contribute to a more sustainable world? Are Internet of Things, Xaas, Cybersecurity and Prosumers no buzz words for you? Are you a marketing professional who enjoys bringing complex solutions to an international market? If so, we should get to know each other.
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries, we are the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to the specific needs of energy companies. With our products and solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
To strengthen our international Marketing and Communications team at our headquarters in Nuremberg we are looking for a new team member as
Marketing Manager EMEA
As Marketing Manager EMEA, you will be part of the Marketing and Communications Team for the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region, reporting directly to the Vice-President Marketing & Communications EMEA.
In close cooperation with Product Management, Sales and within the context of the overall business strategy, you will develop marketing plans, product positioning and messaging that differentiates our Smart Grid / Smart Metering products in the market. You will create launch plans, bring the products to market and drive their adoption. This includes outlining the marketing programs required for demand generation, creating and implementing communications campaigns using all available channels (especially digital ones) and arming sales with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
In addition to this, you will play a central role in developing the overall Landis+Gyr marketing strategy and be a key contributor to our content marketing strategy and activities.
- University degree in marketing or business administration
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or similar in a technology company
- Good knowledge of the energy sector
- Proven track record in developing and implementing (product) marketing strategies in an international B2B environment
- Technologically savvy, understanding the engineer mindset and the ability to create simplicity out of complexity
- Outstanding command of all marketing tools and techniques – with particularly excellent knowledge of digital & social media channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Strong cross-functional teamwork and project management experience, collaborating across Product, Marketing and Sales teams
- Sensitivity to different cultures and pleasure in working in an international setting
- Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
- Ability to deliver in a fast-moving environment
Interested? Join us on the road to success!
We offer the ideal conditions for achievement. For us, short decision-making processes, the necessary space for creativity and idea implementation, in-depth familiarization and comprehensive training opportunities are a matter of course. If you thrive in a highly cooperative, dynamic setting with a multiplicity of international connections, we want to review your application.