Office Assistant (Prague)
Landis+Gyr is looking for an organized, enthusiastic Office Assistant to help us run things efficiently in our fast-growing office in Prague. As Office Assistant you will join a busy, motivated team and assist in the accounts function of the business and general office duties. Our Senior Office Assistant will support you and will coordinate your daily tasks.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and who is able to work on his/her own initiative, while at the same time have the willingness to learn. In return you will be given a fantastic opportunity to work and grow with a progressive company.
What will be your responsibilities
- Maintain office efficiency, including: answering and coordinating incoming calls; procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; processing and sending outbound mail; sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages.
- Maintain efficient inventory system of office supplies and kitchen consumables; track accurate par levels for weekly ordering and replenishment while maintaining a cost-effective focus.
- Help with organization and coordination of all travel arrangements, both domestic and international with a cost-effective approach
- Oversee daily office tidiness and organisation to ensure an aesthetically pleasing and welcoming environment.
- Supporting in planning in-house or off-site activities and events
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, customers and all team
What we expect
- Ideally at least 1 years of administrative, office management experience
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, and problem-solver with superb attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the capacity to build positive working relationships across function and seniority level
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent Czech and English
With us, you get opportunity to
– progress, make change and support our growing workplace
– gain new skills and learn from senior experienced colleagues
– join new dynamic international environment with positive and open-minded culture
In Landis+Gyr, we support your development and cooperative culture. We provide flexibility and motivating benefits package.
For further details please contact:
- Jana.Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546