Product Manager (Finland)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Smart Energy Solutions Business Line, and to be responsible for the portfolio management of Communication Devices within the region EMEA.
- Managing the product lifecycle to increase market penetration and profitability incl. financial contribution of product to offering.
- Relating the country marketing plan with the portfolio roadmap depending on the market environment.
- Documenting strategy and roadmap for product aligned with standard offers. Customer as well as country specific business requirements creation, update and ownership to requirement management process.
- Defining together with other communication technology PM’s the communication technology strategy of Smart Energy Solutions.
- Evaluating and documenting new communication technology related customer value.
- Creating E2E solution material for our new IP based communication solution offering to support commercial activities (solution description, white papers, pricing material etc.) Ensuring that contracts and statement of work are synchronized with the business requirements and strategy.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Energy Science and/or Management.
- Multiple years of experience in R&D or IT project management.
- Experience in Product Management and ability to interpret customer needs.
- Expert technologies knowledge in communication, solutions and systems.
- Experience within a multi-cultural environment and ability to work with international peers in matrix organizations.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent written and spoken English, German and/or other European languages are a plus.
We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international environment. If you have the necessary skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward hearing from you.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For more information, please contact
- Jürg Haas, email@example.com, tel. +41 41 935 6235.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on April 19, 2015.