Product Manager / Senior Product Manager (Finland)
Smart Energy Solutions business line is the partner of choice for Customers in the design, manufacture and delivery of smart energy end-to-end solutions, devices and software.
We are looking for an internationally experienced Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to join our Software Solutions and Services product management team.
Your main responsibilities include managing the lifecycle of advanced metering Head End System software and leading the development of system offering based on customer, market and business needs within EMEA region.
- Evaluate system software product development needs and the competitive environment.
- Define product roadmap to address the market needs.
- Manage product positioning and product pricing based on market and business needs.
- Develop compelling product argumentation in collaboration with marketing team.
- Manage customer requests and prepare product requirements for portfolio prioritization.
- Support product promotion activities, including customer presentations, demonstrations and marketing activities.
- Prepare sales readiness of new product releases and orchestrate the organization for go-to-market activities.
- Closely contribute in global head end system product management activities.
- Support tendering activities for key customer opportunities.
- Act as a lead country product manager for selected key markets, representing the business line holistically.
- Explore opportunities for additional services development and sales opportunities.
You will closely interact with our R&D organization locally and globally. You will work with the rest of PM organization to secure product compatibility across the entire portfolio offering. You will collaborate closely with local country sales organizations, key customer project teams as well as customers.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunications or Business Studies with relevant technical understanding.
- You have solid experience in software product management or relevant project management experience in close collaboration with product management.
- Experience in software services development/productization as well as system security domain are advantages.
- You have ability to lead and work with virtual teams in cross-functional matrix organization.
- You have experience and desire to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
- You have strong communications skills, with the ability to crystallize and simplify things.
- You have fluent English skills, other languages are an advantage.
- You are a fast learner.
- Willingness to travel.
As a person you are customer oriented equipped with solid business acumen. You enjoy challenges and the opportunities to make things happen, being both goal oriented and pragmatic. You possess strong collaboration and influencing skills and are able to represent your company in challenging situations.
We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international environment. If you have the necessary skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward hearing from you.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For more information, please contact
- Sami Hakala, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 775 4259, reachable at the following times:
Wed 18 Feb at 13:00 – 14:30, Thu 19 Feb 9:00 – 11:00, Thu 26, Feb 14:00 – 15:00.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on March 1, 2015.