Product Manager Smart Grid
Location: Zug, Switzerland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our Product Management Organization at the company headquarters in Zug, we are looking for an individual experienced in an international and multicultural working environment to join us as a Product Manager Smart Grid.
Customers in over 70 countries around the globe secure their high precision electricity measurement and communication with our electricity meters. As Senior Product Manager you define the portfolio strategy and the portfolio in the area of Smart Grid which will help our customers to manage the electricity distribution network in a more efficient way.
In this key role you take care about the growing presence of Landis+Gyr in this area. Furthermore, your main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
- Translate business strategy into portfolio strategy
- Provide leadership for the smart grid portfolio
- Understand customer pain points and define portfolio strategy and products for the smart grid portfolio
- Initiate product and solution projects incl. requirement management and financial assessment
- In strong collaboration with R&D, supply chain, sales and other departments you accompany the products from early idea to market launch
- Market launch, pricing strategy and ongoing support of sales team
- Liaise with Sales, R&D and Supply chain and any other department required for the ongoing success of the portfolio
- Drive strong collaboration with the PMs in other teams
- Ownership for the business case of the portfolio
This expert position requires:
- University degree or equivalent education in Business Administration and/or Electrical Engineering
- Several years of experience in business to business Product Management for products/solutions with focus on industrial electronic devices, preferably in the area of electricity distribution or metrology
- Business background in Marketing, Portfolio Management and/or Business Development
- Successful project management in cooperation with numerous interfaces both internally and externally
- Track record of successfully transforming ideas into solutions / products
- Strong cross-functional product portfolio leadership abilities
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take on this challenge with a team of experts in a complex market who is changing due to digitalisation/IoT and if you are experienced within a multi-national, multi-cultural and a multi-department environment then we look very much forward to meeting you.
Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Sarah Wittenberg, Human Resources Manager.