Product Owner – Electricity meters and communication devices
In this challenging role you shape our new high-end industrial and grid metering products. The main responsibilities of this vacant role are:
- work with the development team to drive and shape the big picture as well as details of the product
- approve new features and functionality
- ensure alignment of products and features
- support project manager regarding timelines etc.
- coordinate between related projects, with other product owners and product managers
- service product and sprint backlogs
- manage effectively the breakdown of product requirements to a subsystem level
This expert position requires
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- several years of experience as a senior engineer, device architect or technical project manager on embedded electronic systems
- fluent communication skills in English and preferably German, both written and spoken
- self-motivation and the soft skills to work in a team
You are innovative and used to work in a structured way with detailed documentation and a focus on quality. You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary project team within our multi-disciplined international R&D community.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to master this challenging role, we are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager, Zug, Switzerland.