R&D Project Manager (Finland)
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Are you an internationally oriented project management professional looking for new challenges? We are looking for a R&D Project Manager to join our global R&D team with the opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
As an R&D Project Manager you lead the smart energy device development projects. You have the overall responsibility for planning the project timeline, deliverables and quality. You also handle the project budgeting and product costs, and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle.
We are looking for a person with a technical background in electronics, HW or equivalent. You have strong project management skills and you feel comfortable in representing your project even in challenging situations and finding alternate solutions. As we operate in a truly international environment it is important that you communicate fluently in English and enjoy working with people from different countries and cultures.
Expectations for skills & experience:
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
• Proven track record in leading international R&D projects & project teams with multiple site connections.
• Strong technical background and knowledge from all required main areas (HW, SW, mechanics).
• Strong project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your project.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with global procurement, SCM, external suppliers and EMS vendors to ensure customer specific product requirements are met.
• Willingness to travel.
As a key player in the EMEA R&D Project Management team, you will have an inspiring job in an international environment, working together with great colleagues from various functions and different countries. If you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward hearing from you.
For further details please contact:
• Prasad Somwanshi, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 76 362 5145
Please submit your application and CV here latest on 11th of February, 2019.