SAP Service Desk Agent (Finance/Controlling) (Prague)
Are you SAP Service Desk professional with Finance/Accounting background? If your answer is yes, keep reading. We are looking for a new colleague to our SAP ERP team who will support us in SAP solutions, act as link between SAP Application team and business and work with us on our new interesting projects.
Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage energy better. Our meters and solutions empower utilities and end-customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the largest global player in smart metering with one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, our products, solutions and services empower utilities and consumers with the data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today-and tomorrow.
Your future responsibilities:
- Supports SAP roll-out projects within EMEA as a project team member. Link between SAP Application team and business members.
- Analysis practicability of SAP solutions and acts as the link between business department requirements and SAP team.
- Provides a solution or forwarding to 2nd level support (SAP Application Management).
- Implements pre-defined standard changes in SAP
- Ensure L+G business processes are mapped correctly into SAP (whole value chain).
- Facilitate problem solving, process building and organizational changes necessary with new SAP implementations.
- Support of core financial processes in SAP.
- Maintain suitable end user documentation and support training activities.
- Tests new versions, functions and amendments prior to use in production.
- Transfers knowledge about new or modified functions to key-users/users.
- Relevant experience in providing SAP Service Desk support
- Strong comprehension of the processes of the corresponding work area -Finance/Controlling
- Very good knowledge of financial processes
- Good knowledge of industrial business processes
- SAP Key-User knowledge and substantial user experience (modules FI, CO)
- IT skills and first level knowledge about the products and applications of the customers
- Knowledge of industrial business processes
- Readiness for continuous training and interest in development of products and programs
- Ability to maintain good relationships with the business area and to understand the effects on the business.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Fluent English
Within our overall ERP support team, you will learn and progress in the SAP and support our extensive project in the region. You will have opportunity to cooperate with great professionals all around the Europe.
For further details please contact:
- Jana Ivancova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724 385 546