Senior Financial Accountant (Prague)
Are you experienced GL Accountant interested in a new challenge? Join our L+G team as Senior Financial Accountant with German!
As Senior Financial Accountant you will perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organisation’s financial resources. You will reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles. You will provide reporting schedules so that the organisation has a full and accurate statement of its financial position.
You will support us with your financial experience and perform the monthly reporting (balance sheet, profit & loss statement and cash flow) for a specific country in Europe.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyse financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
- Account Receivable & Payable Closing and maintain complex GL accounts in SAP and support the AP/AR team with trainings and complex cases
- Bank statement upload and booking of bank transactions
- Perform Bank Reconciliation (mapping payment to open items)
- Local VAT to pay and local VAT return
- Payroll & HR related Postings and Closing
- Validate intercompany reconciliation
- Propose GL recurrent accruals
- Communication with auditors
- Reporting: (prepare & validate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting (data from SAP), P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement in Cognos (under US GAAP or IFRS)
- Calculate and check accuracy of Order Entry and Backlog
- Costs center reporting (SAP BW cost controlling)
- Update ITS (tool for Cash Flow Forecasting)
- Prepare financial statements notes and commentaries (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- P&L outlook reporting and Statutory reporting preparation and validation
- KPI reporting and calculating SLAs; presentations for monthly performance review
- Improving and maintaining process documentation, work instructions and training material
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Management
- Relevant experience in Accounting (GL, financial reporting) min. 2 years
- Knowledge of SAP (SAP BW or Cognos or other consolidation tool is a plus)
- Flexibility and client oriented personality
- Detail and process oriented, organized and analytic mindset
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Open-minded friendly approach, active attitude in fast changing environment
- English and German language
With us, you get opportunity to
- progress, make change and improve processes in our SSC
- gain new skills and share with others your rich experience
- join s new dynamic workplace, participate on new project and cooperate with experienced professionals.
We support your development, friendly work environment and cooperative workplace. We provide flexibility and motivating benefits package.
For further details please contact:
- Ivancova, email@example.com, +420 724 385 546