Senior Hardware Designer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Senior Hardware Designer to join our world class R&D function.
You will be responsible for developing cost-effective designs for use in our range of products. You will ensure that your electronic hardware designs meet a variety of requirements, including company, national and international standards, as well as regulatory, statutory and customer requirements.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing electronic hardware designs.
- Creating PCB designs and schematic entry.
- Participating in design reviews.
- Liaising with production to ensure timely introduction of product.
- Working on multiple product designs.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in electronics engineering or other relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in working in R&D hardware projects.
- Experience within high volume manufacturing, design for manufacture and design for test.
- Familiarity with EU directives and compliant products.
- Good knowledge of EMC design rules, Components and PCB layout.
- Experience of Mentor Graphics (such as PADS or DxDesigner) is an advantage.
- Experience in international multi-site projects. You also possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, + 358 40 5311 287.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on Wednesday, March 26, 2014.