Senior Project Manager
Location: Zug, Switzerland
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our world class Global R&D function, located in our headquarter in Zug, Switzerland.
As an experienced Project Manager, you lead product development projects and activities. You have the overall responsibility for planning the project timelines, deliverables and quality aligning technical and product roadmaps. You also handle the project budgeting and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle in a global matrixed organization.
Lead cross-functional projects, working with and leading project resources not under direct control. Work with vendors to develop contracts and SOW"s, managing those vendors and the execution of those contracts and SOW"s. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of all stages of the hardware development life cycle, manufacturing processes, have demonstrable experience executing multiple complex projects within a stage gate process to ensure that all deliverables are completed and approved by project stakeholders.
Expectations for skills & experience:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
- 10 years of experience in project management leading successful HW product development
- Strong assertive leadership of HW project teams to success in delivering New Product Introduction (NPI) with budget and on time
- Extensive experience with HW configuration management & change control methodologies
- Successful project delivery through innovative, inquisitive and resolute leadership of the project and the ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Ability to positively influence others without direct authority to move assigned projects
- Strong negotiating skills for working with stakeholders
- A deep understanding of Product Development Life Cycle Methodology Phases
- Expertise in project management scheduling SW tools (Microsoft project/Sciforma, Microsoft Teams)
- Strong ability to resolve conflicts successfully within the project team while retaining a collaborative working environment
- Strong understanding of manufacturing requirements to launch HW products
- Strong understanding of development methodologies (Waterfall & Agile) and increment release planning
- Strong working knowledge of stage gate methodology
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English, German would be a plus
- Willingness to travel
You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You are a team player with customer service-oriented mind and strongly committed to quality in everything you do. You own good people skills and you communicate fluently, having structured state of mind and decision maker skills.
In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing teams. You take responsibility for interesting projects now and in the future. Our industry and business environment offer positive challenges with opportunities for personal development!
Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Sarah Wittenberg, Human Resources Manager Switzerland.