Senior Tax Manager (60% – 100%)
Location: Zug, Switzerland:
Energy utilities all over the world make our Group the leading provider of energy management solutions and services. We employ the latest technology to deliver value-driven solutions, with enhanced functionality. Over 6,000 employees in 30 countries all over the world commit their experience, passion and innovative power to create exceptional value for our customers.
For the Tax Group at corporate headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Tax Manager (60% – 100%).
In this newly created role you will manage the worldwide tasks of the tax department together with the Head of Tax. Main focus will be:
- Support and coordinate group wide tax accounting for budget and mid-term process (e.g. tax accounting data collection)
- Manage tax risks (FIN 48 and SOX compliance)
- Support and provide tax accounting consultation regarding taxation to other group companies and key staff
- 5–8 years’ experience working in a tax department of a large multinational or in the international tax department of a "Big Four" company as well as knowledge and skills in a demanding and dynamic environment
- tax accounting specialist for US GAAP and familiar with consolidation ERPs like Cognos or SAP
- taxation qualification or relevant Master's Degree
- good interpersonal skills are important in order to successfully communicate with the senior finance staff of the group
- very high level in written and spoken English
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to take this challenge, we very much look forward to meeting you. Please send your application to jobsCH@landisgyr.com.
For question please get in contact with Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager.