Research & Development
Software Architect (Embedded Firmware) (Finland)
As a result of strong growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for Software Architect (Embedded) to join our Global R&D team.
Your key responsibilities will include architectural FW design for modularized world class smart energy products. You specify product level FW interfaces & solutions and assure architectural integrity by giving guidance and expert support to our development teams. You provide technical specifications and manage proof of concepts around new technologies, developing methods, testing tools and overall architectural solution. In your work you will closely interact with colleagues in the global R&D.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in FW engineering or equivalent.
- You possess at least three years of experience working in FW architectural design.
- You have expert knowledge in RTOS based designs and you are able to provide guidance to development and design processes.
- You have experience in modular software architecture. Performance, quality and security requirements in design level are part of your existing knowledge and skill-set.
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills.
- Willingness to travel.
You have the ability and willingness to work in an international environment. You are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. Our high performing teams and technologies in use boosts your daily work. Tasted with a great team spirit our interesting projects keeps you challenged all over again!
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment. In turn for your hard work and ideas, we will help you achieve your career ambitions in a working environment renowned for nurturing talent.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, +358 40 531 1287
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 25, 2016.