Software Architect (Finland)
Landis+Gyr’s Smart Energy Solutions business line is the partner of choice for Customers in the design, manufacture and delivery of smart energy end-to-end solutions, devices and software. We are now looking for a Software Architect to join our Platform Team to design the architecture for modularized SW products.
You will specify SW interfaces and assure integrity of the target architecture by reviewing and guiding the SW product teams. You will provide technical clarification of the requirements and documentation, guidance and expert support to the SW product teams. Your responsibilities will also include performing proof of concepts and supporting Product Management in customer tenders. In your work you will closely interact with the R&D colleagues in EMEA and North America.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- You possess at least three years of experience in working in SW architectural design and expert knowledge in Java technologies.
- You have experience in modern integration technologies, namely XML/IEC.
- You have the ability to work in cross-departmental environment and in matrix organization. You also have strong experience in working in multi-national and –cultural environment.
- You possess fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact Aki Vainio, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 519 4675.
Please click here and send your free form application and CV by December 7, 2014.