Software Architect (for Global SW Platform team) (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for Software Architect to join our Global SW Platform team. Landis+Gyr’s Smart Energy Solutions business line is the partner of choice for Customers in the design, manufacture and delivery of smart energy end-to-end solutions, devices and software.
Your key responsibilities will include architectural designing for modularized SW products. You specify SW interfaces and assure integrity of the target architecture by giving guidance and expert support to the SW product teams. You provide technical clarification of the requirements. Your work also includes performing proof of concepts around new technologies, for example reactive patterns and other emerging technologies. In your work you will closely interact with the colleagues in the global R&D.
Expectations for skills and experience:
• You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or equivalent.
• You possess at least three years of experience working in SW architectural design.
• You have expert knowledge in Java technologies.
• You have experience in modular software architecture, micro services and SOA, as well as EDA. DDD and CQRS is an advantage.
• Fluent English language skills both spoken and written.
• Willingness to travel.
You have the ability to work in cross-departmental environment in matrix organization. You also have strong experience working in multinational and multicultural environment which you enjoy. You are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do.
Our ideology is to develop reactive systems that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles. Some of main technologies are Java and OSGi. Our product focused teams and continuous delivery process supports your daily work.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment. In turn for your hard work and ideas, we will help you achieve your career ambitions in a working environment renowned for nurturing talent.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact:
• Antti Nevala, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 322 4330 (20.6.-1.7.; 1.8.-31.8.)
• Anssi Savelius, email@example.com, +358 40 719 4492 (4.7.-29.7.)
Please submit your application and CV here latest on August 31st, 2016.