Research & Development
Software Designers / Senior Software Designers (Global SW Platform team) (Finland)
We are looking for a Software Designers / Senior Software Designers to join our Global SW Platform team, part of a world class R&D function.
Our ideology is to develop reactive systems that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Software design and development of backend components.
• Collaboration closely with our test automation and devops professionals and other team members.
We wish you to have:
• Minimum of two years of experience in working with object oriented languages.
• Experience in modern version control systems, continuous delivery, unit testing and design patterns.
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Agile way of working.
• English language skill is a must due the international work environment.
In addition, experience of the following is a plus:
• Understanding in Java and/or Scala.
• Experience in Linux, microservices and/or test automation.
• An SW engineering background (BSc or MSc education) or equivalent.
We offer You exciting career opportunity in an international environment with high performing team. Among our developers you move towards new projects absorbing challenges all over again, spiced with a great team spirit. A workplace with high job satisfaction. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact:
• Anssi Savelius, Anssi.Savelius@landisgyr.com, +358 40 719 4492
• Tuomas Kepanen, Tuomas.Kepanen@landisgyr.com, +358 50 561 1560
Interested? Be sure to also read our blog post (in Finnish) of what it’s like to be a Software Designer at Landis+Gyr.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on October 1st, 2017.