Software Designers / Senior Software Designers (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for Software Designers / Senior Software Designers to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include Java development in our R&D projects. You will deliver input for technical concepts and actively contribute our process improvements. You also participate in maintenance actions of our existing products.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in modern version control systems, continuous delivery, unit testing, design patterns and agile development methods.
- Solid experience in Object oriented programming with Java.
- Knowledge of integration technologies, OSGi, database design, and/or user experience design is an advantage.
- Fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
You have a built-in focus on quality and customer orientated attitude. You are either a frontend or backend expert, or even have full stack know-how. Test automation and user experience design may arouse your interest. Our product focused teams and continuous delivery process supports your daily work.
Our ideology is to develop reactive systems that are scalable, responsive, resilient and event-driven where the solutions are composed by using smaller services using the same principles.
If you want to work with high performing team on challenging projects and you enjoy working in international environment, we want to hear from you. In turn for your hard work and ideas, we will help you achieve your career ambitions in a working environment renowned for nurturing talent.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact one of the hiring managers:
- Jarno Mynttinen, email@example.com, +358 40 866 8627.
- Tomi Mäkeläinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 543 9286.
- Mika Puikkonen, email@example.com, +358 400 649 602.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 25th, 2016.