Software Designers / Senior Software Designers (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively looking for Software Designers / Senior Software Designers to join our world class R&D function.
You have a built-in focus on quality and customer orientated attitude. You are either a frontend or backend expert, or even have full stack know-how. You enjoy working in an international business environment. Test automation and user experience design may arouse your interest.
Java, OSGi and Oracle Database are some of our main technologies. Our product focused teams and continuous delivery process supports your daily work.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in modern version control systems, continuous delivery, unit testing, design patterns and agile development methods.
- Solid experience in Object oriented programming with Java.
- Knowledge of integration technologies, OSGi, database design, and/or user experience design is an advantage.
- Fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
If you have the necessary skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hear from you.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Tuomas Kepanen, email@example.com, +358 50 561 1560.
- Jarno Mynttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 866 8627.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on May 10, 2015.