Software Designers / Senior Software Designers (Global R&D function) (Finland)
We are looking for Software Designers / Senior Software Designers to join our world class Global R&D function.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Java development in our Global R&D SW projects.
• Delivering input for technical concepts and actively contributing on our process improvements.
• Participating in maintenance actions of our existing products.
• Collaborating closely with the colleagues in the Global R&D.
We wish you to have:
• Minimum of two years of experience in working with object oriented languages.
• Experience in modern version control systems, continuous delivery, unit testing and design patterns.
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement.
• Agile way of working.
• English language skill is a must due the international work environment.
In addition, experience of the following is a plus:
• An SW engineering background (BSc or MSc education) or equivalent.
• Know-how of integration technologies, OSGi, database design, and/or user experience design.
We offer You exciting career opportunity in an international environment with high performing team. Among our developers you move towards new projects absorbing challenges all over again, spiced with a great team spirit. A workplace with high job satisfaction. Employee activities like biking, orienteering, kettlebell, volleyball, tennis, cultural activities etc.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland.
Jyväskylä is a favorable located attractive business city and center of growth. Here you can enjoy inspiring sporting and other culture for individuals, groups and families around the year. Great place to live, work and study!
For further details please contact
• Tomi Mäkeläinen, email@example.com, +358 40 543 9286
• Jarno Mynttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 866 8627
Interested? Be sure to also read our blog post (in Finnish) of what it’s like to be a Software Designer at Landis+Gyr.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on October 1, 2017.