Research & Development
Software Designers / Senior Software Designers (Finland)
We are looking for a Software Designers / Senior Software Designers to join the experts of our R&D team in Jyväskylä.
Your key responsibilities include Java development in our R&D projects. You will deliver input for technical concepts and actively contribute to our process improvements. You will also participate in maintenance actions of our existing products.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field and experience in working in R&D SW projects.
- You are familiar with large SW systems design and development.
- You have experience in version control systems and agile development methods.
- You have solid experience in Java programming and Java EE technology.
- PL/SQL, Database/Oracle and/or User Interface experience is an advantage.
- You preferably have experience in multi-site projects.
- You possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
At Landis+Gyr, we imagine bold new ways for the world to manage energy better. If you think you have what it takes to join us, we want to hear from you. In turn for your hard work and ideas, we will help you realise your career ambitions in a working environment renowned for nurturing talent.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Jarno Mynttinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 358 40 866 8627.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on January 30, 2015.