Software Engineer (Greece)
Location: Corinth, Greece
We are looking for a Software engineer for our Corinth manufacturing plant. As part of the digital operations software development team, the tasks and responsibilities are focused on:
- Involvement in the SW design and development of new manufacturing systems for smart meter devices
- Maintaining code and improving the already written SW parts when required
- Maintaining and supporting of the whole manufacturing process
- Daily business as reports, error analysis and troubleshooting
- Continues improvement activities support
- At least 2-year experience in developing production level software
- Experience in C# programming language
- Experience in WPF and MVVM pattern
- Experience with relational databases and ORM frameworks e.g. Entity framework
- Experience with dependency injection containers e.g. Unity
- Experience with source control e.g. GIT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic embedded systems understanding. Experience with AVR MCUs is considered a plus.
- Experience with cryptography
- Experience with .net WCF services
- Electronic circuits design understanding
If you believe you cover the prerequisites / requirements mentioned above, please send a complete Curriculum Vitae via email to email@example.com with reference: SWEN.
*Feedback will be only provided to the interviewed candidates.