Solutions Integration Developer (.NET)
As Solutions Integration Developer you will oversee the architecture, design, and testing of the integrations & interoperability of software programs, vendor applications, and third-party solutions; these duties would include data integration and workflow design of integration solutions in consultation with analysts, designers, and system owners of vendor application systems.
As the subject matter expert, you understand client requirements and how Landis+Gyr solutions fit into these requirements.
Your future responsibilities:
- Consult with customers to design details, document, implement and deliver system integration solutions to accomplish their business goals.
- Develop and deliver new services, which meet the needs of the customer.
- Work directly with customers involved in architecting the integration solution.
- Actively participate in the evolution of integration best practices, tools and processes within Landis+Gyr.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of newly-integrated software programs and applications.
- Understand data quality and how data quality can impact the final integrated solution.
- Support integration testing phase of software and applications under development in order to identify and remedy potential problem areas.
- Plan for, test and troubleshoot integration interfaces.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provides integration interface enhancement ideas to Product Management to drive future improvements around ease of integration and service delivery.
- Develop standards, best practices, patterns and processes to support and facilitate integration projects
- Represent Landis+Gyr in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner when working with both external and internal customers
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
We expect experience with SW development (3-5 years), strong technical aptitude and good client-facing communication skills.
Strong experience in IT system integration and .NET, MWC, WCF are must. Knowledge of Python is very welcomed as well as LINQ. We expect understanding of integration technologies such as WebService, SOAP, REST and protocols such as CIM, Multispeak, as well as databases and data protocols.
Successful candidates will be able to bridge the gap between business and technology, manage client resources, drive technical solutions to timely completion, and identify, analyze, and extract key data from heterogeneous systems.
We offer you interesting projects, constant development, great team and flexibility. We would like to find our peer who is passionate about new technologies, ready to discuss with us progressive ideas and find the solutions.
For further details please contact:
- Jana.Ivancova, email@example.com, +420 724 385 546